Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum  

Go Back   Rieju & GasGas Legacy Riders Club Forum > GasGas Enduro Technical Forums > Enduro Electrical & Wiring

Enduro Electrical & Wiring Lighting, Ignition, Wiring, Plugs, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2023, 05:19 PM

Okay so for what I?ve read in the past forums what I need to do is float my ground. I see that there is two options, other you can float the ac ground or isolate the DC ground and have all grounds on the battery. I think floating the AC ground is the better option for me because the starter would be grounding to the frame either way. This way will also allow for minimal cutting of the ktm wiring harness I?m using in case I want to put it back on the ktm in the future.

I?ve seen many people talking about how to float the ground. From what I gather you have to cut and solder 2 wired together on the stator. I?m not sure if anyone has posted pictures but they certainly would be a big help if anyone has. Now my problem with the bike not starting upon removing the ac grounds on the coil still stands however I?m hoping it?ll be sorted out when I float the ground or maybe I can find tbe solution somewhere in a pre existing forum.